Cloth or Leather Upholstery Wet or Dry CleanedDeep Cleaned and Dry In Just A Few Hours
Nashville Upholstery Cleaning
Promoting a healthy household and a sustainable environment is at the forefront of everything we do at Chem-Dry of Brentwood and Chem-Dry of Franklin. From Chem-Dry’s proprietary low-moisture cleaning process to our green-certified solutions, it is our goal to offer customers a cleaner, safer, and healthier option for your family when it comes to professional carpet, upholstery and area and Oriental rug cleaning.
All upholstered furniture including sofas and chairs are subject to a lot of soiling ranging from spills, pets and just everyday living, particularly with children and pets. It is inevitable that your upholstery will become stained and soiled but this does not have to be permanent. When cleaned using Chem-Dry’s processes they will look and feel great. And adding Stain Protection products will extend the time between professional cleanings by resisting staining and soiling.
We use the power of carbonation on wet cleanable fabrics to loosen dirt and soil bringing it to the surface where we vacuum it away to a waste tank outside your home. What makes our process so effective, drier and healthier is The Natural® which creates millions of effervescent tiny bubbles which penetrates deep into the fibers to release the dirt and bring it to the surface. We then apply hot water extraction to suck them away to our waste tank outside your home. This process is non-toxic and safe so there is nothing harmful to children and pets or anyone else using your furniture.
Wet cleaning does provide a deeper clean however some fabrics must be dry cleaned due to bleeding or fabric type. Our dry cleaning solution is very similar to what is used by cleaners on your clothes. The dry clean solution is applied, brushed into the fabric to loosen dirt, and then we vacuum extract the dirt to our waste tank located outside of your home. Many fabrics tagged to be dry cleaned by manufacturers can actually be wet cleaned with the gentle Chem-Dry process. Our technician will perform tests on your upholstery to determine which method is required and advise you.
Wool fabric? No worries! On wool we use only products which have been certified as Wool Safe by the Irish
Chem-Dry’s Process Offers These Unique Advantages
• Safe for the finest natural fibers including wool, cotton, silk and synthetics
• Safe and risk free for pets and children
• Saves you money since Chem-Dry leaves no dirt attracting residues that could quickly re-soil your upholstery
• Works great on any upholstered items including boat interiors, auto seating and carpet and office dividers.
• Our fabric protector products form an oil and water repellent barrier
• Leather products are endorsed by over 300 leather manufacturers and tanneries.
The Greener Clean
For more than two decades, Chem-Dry has been cleaning carpets and upholstery with minimal impact on the environment using our safe and non-toxic cleaning solution, The Natural®. Our process is copied from Mother Nature, so it refreshes and deep cleans your home’s carpets without harsh chemicals. Our dedication to being green does not stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process than our steam cleaning competitors. This not only reduces our impact on the environment, it ensures a healthier, greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Only Chem-Dry Uses The Natural® Cleaner for a Deep Clean That’s Also Green
Our 100% non-toxic, natural, patented carpet cleaner, The Natural®, is one of the purest carpet cleaning solutions available and is the heart of our cleaning process. The Natural® combines the perfect balance of Mother Nature’s ingredients with carbonating bubbles that lift the dirt up out of your carpet, providing you with carpets that are cleaned thoroughly and safely. And because it contains no soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes or other harsh chemicals, you can rest easy with Chem-Dry’s Natural solution which is safe for your kids and pets.
Our core cleaner, The Natural, is:
- Ingredients are copied from Mother Nature
- All ingredients in The Natural are on FDA G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) list
- Safe and non-toxic for your kids and pets
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals, soaps, detergents or phosphates
- Does not leave behind sticky residue
- Perfect solution for people with allergies
If you’re looking for the safer, healthier, more environmentally choice in carpet cleaning, call Chem-Dry.
Chem-Dry Additional Green Certified Products
The Chem-Dry® Green Certified Program is specially designed and certifies that our patented core cleaning solution, The Natural®, together with several of our consumer cleaning products, are safe for humans, animals, water and contribute to a reduction in air pollution. The following Chem-Dry products meet the qualifications to be classified as Green-Certified:
- The Natural V, Chem-Dry’s carbonated cleaning solution for carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Natural for Wool
- Area Rug Cleaner
- P.U.R.T. Liquid (Pet Urine Removal Treatment)
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Pet Odor Remover
- Dust Mite Anti-Allergen
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- Final Rinse
- Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizers
- Benefect Decon 30
Our Service Area
With the combination of so many Chem-dry franchises under one roof we have an expansive service area including:
- Serving ALL Greater Nashville Metro Areas including Antioch, Arrington, Ashland City, Bellevue, Berry Hill, Brentwood, Bon Aqua, Burns, Cane Ridge, Centerville, College Grove, Columbia, Culleoka, Duck River, Fairview, Forest Hills, Franklin, Goodlettsville, Hampshire, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Joelton, Lakewood, La Vergne, Leipers Fork, Lyles, Madison, Melrose, Mount Pleasant (Mt Pleasant), Mt Juliet (Mount Juliet), Nashville, Nolensville, Nunnelly, Oak Hill, Old Hickory, Only, Pegram, Pleasantville, Primm Springs, Ridgetop, Santa Fe, Smyrna, Spring Hill, Thompsons Station, White House, Whites Creek, and Williamsport
- Zip Codes Served Include 37011, 37013, 37014, 37015, 37024, 37025, 37027, 37029, 37033, 37046, 37062, 37064, 37065, 37067, 37068, 37069, 37070, 37072, 37073, 37075, 37076, 37077, 37080, 37086, 37089, 37098, 37115, 37116, 37121, 37122, 37135, 37137, 37138, 37140, 37143, 37147, 37152, 37167, 37174, 37179, 37188, 37189, 37201, 37202, 37203, 37204, 37205, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210, 37211, 37212, 37213, 37214, 37215, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37220, 37221, 37222, 37224, 37227, 37228, 37229, 37230, 37232, 37234, 37235, 37236, 37237, 37238, 37239, 37240, 37241, 37242, 37243, 37244, 37245, 37246, 37247, 37248, 37249, 37250, 38401, 38402, 38451, 38454, 38461, 38474, 38476, 38482 and 38487
*Based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Airborne bacteria results includes use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. “The Chem-Dry proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process provides a deeper, longer lasting clean for a healthier home.”