We Guarantee It to Remove Urine Odors*
We are so confident that we guarantee that the urine odors will be eliminated that we will return to re-treat the same urine at no additional charge when P.U.R.T.® is applied. Just call us within 7 days for the free re-service offer. This guarantee applies only to the same previously treated urine and not to urine deposited after our treatment as indicated by a moisture meter. After the 7 day guarantee period P.U.R.T.® treatment will be charged as a new service call. We cannot guarantee odor removal if the urine has penetrated the pad into the flooring.
Why Trust Chem-Dry to treat your urine spots?
Safe for children and pets
Highly rated ro bacteria removal
Simply put, effective urine treatment is a complex process and, sometimes, even major restoration is required when treatment and cleaning is not adequate. But with Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) even severe urine soaked carpet and upholstery can be treated and saved. P.U.R.T.® is a Chem-Dry proprietary revolutionary treatment formulated to organically and safely eliminate urine odors forever by stopping the odors at their source, not just to simply mask the odor. And P.U.R.T.® is just as effective to treat human urine accidents in bedding, upholstery and carpet. Pet and urine removal are just part of your Local Nashville Carpet Cleaning Solutions available!
We Have Happy Customers. But You Don’t Need To Take Our Word For It.
“Chem dry of brentwood was perfect for helping us clean up our basement after our dog had a bad accident. They used a sanitizer to help clean it clean and safe for our baby, completely removed the stains, added a protectant to help if it happens again, and they were available the same day we called! Although they don’t clean on Sunday’s, they still answered the phone and offered me advice to hold me over until Monday. I would highly highly recommend!”
“Chem-Dry did a fantastic job for us! Pricing was great and the finished product was better than we expected. I’m always looking to for an opportunity to refer great local businesses to my friends and clients… I have no reservations recommending Chem-Dry!”
Pet Urine & Odor Removal
Chem-Dry supports the Best Friends Animal Society’s animal rescue efforts by contributing $1.00 of every can of our World Famous Spot Remover sold. This results in over $30,000 in contributions annually.
Urine in upholstery and carpet not only creates odors but is also a health risk. Flooding with high pressure water, such as with steam cleaning, will push the urine further down below the pad and into the floor materials and a surface only application of fragrance to mask the odor is only a temporary patch to the problem.
Important Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpet and Upholstery
Urine does not stay on the surface but penetrates the fibers contaminating the backing of your carpet and flooring below your carpet and the cushions of your upholstery. Often you do not know where your pets are urinating but we can identify the areas using UV Black Lights operating on a light wavelength optimized for urine detection (typical Black Lights are not the most effective). Urine odors permeate form cement and wood floors, carpet tack strips and even from the walls.
When urine dries the liquid evaporates to become crystals which are highly concentrated and pungent. While cleaning will remove some it cannot remove all crystals and urine leaving lingering odors. Only recently has a product been developed that is effective in removing urine odors.
P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary GREEN CERTIFIED safe product that when it comes into contact with the source of the urine odor begins an organic chemical reaction to destroy the urine odor. This process takes one to two days to complete after which even your pet cannot smell the urine, or at least that is what our laboratory tells us.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
1. We identify the location of the urine using a UV Black Light. If urine is present on the surface, it will glow a bright white color indicating the presence of live bacteria. If the areas have been cleaned previously we may resort to getting down to smell the carpet to locate the urine if necessary.
2. Where we find urine indicated, we will apply a hot water rinse and use a high pressure vacuum extraction to liquefy and remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
3. P.U.R.T.® is applied to dampen all areas affected by the urine.
4. Over 24 hours the P.U.R.T.® will organically breakdown and destroy the components causing the odor. During this period, the treated areas will remain damp and you may notice more odor than before the treatment since we have liquefied the dried urine crystals releasing odors. Once dry, the odors will be eliminated. But rest assured that the Green Certified P.U.R.T.® is safe to pets and children. In the most severe cases, which is not often, additional treatment may be required*
5. In severe cases, which is not often, we can pull back the carpet to reveal any saturation of the sub-flooring.*
6. If severely saturated, the pads can be removed and replaced.*
7. If urine is detected in the sub-flooring shellac may be applied to block the odor if necessary.*
8. P.U.R.T.® is heavily applied to the sub-floor, tack strips, baseboards and carpet backing to dampen all areas containing urine.*
*When urine has contaminated the areas below the carpet pad or in walls, we cannot guarantee that the odors are eliminated without a more severe treatment which include removal of the carpet and pad to access the flooring and then coating the flooring to seal in the odors. Additional charges will be based on your specific requirements for these severe cases and we may have to return multiple times to accomplish the elimination of the odors in these severe cases. Our P.U.R.T.® process does contain a stain treatment product which has been proven very effective in removing urine staining, however, in some severe cases, the urine stain has dyed the fabric changing its color and no amount of cleaning can change this. Due to this we cannot guarantee that urine staining will be removed.